Glass Blasted accepts the following payment types:
- All Major Credit Cards
- PayPal (Paypal accepts payment via ACH, eCheck, and Credit Card)
- Glass Blasted Gift Certificates
PayPal eCheck Customers: If you use PayPal eCheck for your payment, your order will not be placed into our production queue until after your payment has been cleared. Typically, it takes 5 to 7 business days for PayPal eCheck payments to clear.
More info on PayPal eCheck funding times.
State sales tax applies to residents in the State of Florida.
- Glass Blasted knows you are excited to receive your order, and we want to process, create, and ship your order as quickly as possible. We process orders as we receive them. However, due to our items being custom or personalized, our turnaround time can sometimes take up to 5 to 10 Business days, during the holiday season it can take up to 15 business days depending on your order. We strive to produce and ship orders very quickly.
- Glass Blasted sends most items under 4 lbs via USPS; larger and or heavier items are typically sent via FedEx. We will require a signature when sending via FedEx to ensure it was received. USPS Priority mail typically takes 2 to 4 business days for delivery. Business days are Monday through Friday.
- FedEx Ground shipping times range from 2 to 6 business days depending on your location.
- If standard shipping is not fast enough, Glass Blasted does offer FedEx next day air or two-day delivery. Make sure to let us know if you need expedited shipping. Glass Blasted also offers Expedited or Rush Production if you need especially fast turn around.
- Orders ship from Glass Blasted's corporate offices and manufacturing facility located in sunny Colorado Springs, CO.
- Please note that USPS and FedEx Ground transit times vary significantly depending on your location.
- Large, bulk, or custom orders may take longer to produce. We will contact you directly with a timeframe. Please note that shipping transit time will also apply.
- We can ship to a P.O. Box, but we will use the U.S. Postal Service for such orders as FedEx and UPS do not deliver to P.O. boxes. If your order is larger than four glasses, please use a physical address as we need to use larger boxes that tend to be sent via FedEx.
- We can ship to APO/FPO addresses, and we will use the U.S. Postal Service for such orders. Please contact us if you are interested in a shipment to an APO/FPO address.
- We will normally use the U.S. Postal Service for shipments to Alaska or Hawaii. If you would like FedEx used for such a shipment, please contact us for a cost quote.
- Glass Blasted is not responsible for your package once it has been delivered to its destination address and has proof of delivery via tracking.
We try to accommodate short notice deadlines. However, please note the following:
- Glass Blasted needs to be notified if your order has any special requirements. If you would like to be bumped up to the top of the production list, there may be an Expedited Fee. This fee depends on your order, but is typically about $20 for standard-sized orders (up to 12 glasses and 6 growlers, combos of both included). We cannot take responsibility for a deadline if that information hasn't been communicated to us.
- Glass Blasted cannot be responsible nor do we guarantee for any delays that occur after we ship the order. Occasionally, shipping problems may occur that are beyond our control (for example, a weather issue that delays deliveries in your local area).
Glass Blasted Ships Worldwide
- INTERNATIONAL orders will be shipped using USPS International First Class Mail for items weighing less than 4 lbs. Shipping orders via USPS International First Class allows us to provide our customers with a less expensive method of shipping. If you are an international customer and would like us to use USPS Priority Mail or FedEx instead of First Class Mail, please email us for a custom order listing to include the extra amount. Most times, the cost of shipping is double what is listed. For international orders over 4 lbs, USPS Priority mail will be used.
Tracking and Shipping Notifications
- You will receive an email shipment notification from Glass Blasted when your order has finished processing and has been shipped. Your shipment will provide a link allowing you to track your item through USPS or FedEx. If for any reason you have trouble tracking or finding your shipment status, please contact us and we will be more than happy to find the status and track your order for you.
- Shipping costs will vary depending on the size and what you order, where you live, and the requested delivery method. When checking out, you will be able to get an exact cost in your Shopping Cart for the selected shipping method. You will need to input your state and zip code. Remember to allow time for processing your order before (which is typically 1-2 weeks) these delivery times start.
Need to Ship Your Order or Gift to Another Address?
- When you check out, simply select the “Ship to different address” option in the billing/shipping pages. If your shipment is a gift, you can also choose to Gift Wrap* your order and/or include a note with your order.
*Gift wrapping is an additional cost at check out.
Returns & Exchanges
Breakage During Shipping
- Glass Blasted packs all of our shipments with extreme care. We pack our shipments as if they were going to be tossed off a two-story building! We take special care and utilize ample packaging material to ensure everything arrives safely. However, no matter how well we package our product, every so often breakage does occur due to the fragile nature of most of the items that we produce. We will issue replacements for any item that may be broken due to shipping at no cost to the customer.
- Please note: In the event your item is damaged in shipment the following is REQUIRED before we will issue replacement:
- Glass Blasted must be notified of the breakage no later than 5 business days from the date of delivery per the tracking information from USPS or FedEx.
- If breakage is not reported within the 5-day timeframe allotted, you forfeit the option for a replacement item. Because of the general fragile nature of glass, we must limit the timeframe of reports.
- Photos of the broken glassware along with images of the outer box will need to be emailed to us directly at Info@GlassBlasted.com.
- Broken glass items and packaging should be held on to temporarily. In certain cases, our shipping carrier will elect to inspect or recover the damaged goods and/or take additional pictures.
- Replacement items will normally be shipped via the same shipping method that was selected on the order form. If Ground shipping was used for the original order, it will also be used for the replacement shipment.
- Because everything we make is hand-crafted, the replacement will be as close as possible to the original but can have variances.
- The people behind Glass Blasted are only human and sometimes we make mistakes. If we do make a mistake on your order and find that the error is ours, we will correct the issue and replace the items free of charge. Order details will be referred to when making a replacement claim.
- Immediately after your order is placed, it enters into our production queue. Take special care when reviewing your order; check spelling, dates, and names carefully. We do, however, understand that mistakes happen. In the event you've made an error and need a replacement, we would be happy to extend a 15% discount if you need to re-order that item.
- It is extremely important that you review your order for correctness prior to submission. We do not proofread your order for spelling or grammar mistakes. What you submit to us is exactly what we produce. We also do not typically do an art proof unless the request as vastly differnet than the art shown in the example ordered from.
- We strive for perfection, however please keep in mind that all items are handmade and there may be slight variances in the art or even glasses on which the art is engraved.
- Orders can be fully cancelled prior to order production. Please be aware that production does happen fast; we typically start the art process within 1 to 3 days after an order is placed. Refunds will not be given once an order has gone into production.
- Changes may be made at any time prior to order production; however, if the art/design has been applied to the item but not fully engraved, there will be a charge for time and materials to redo the item.
- If you are unhappy with your item, we ask that you contact us immediately about anything you are unhappy with concerning your order before leaving negative feedback. We would appreciate the chance to fix and replace a product if you are not satisfied. It is very important to us that you are satisfied with your purchase.
Can I Return a Personalized or Custom Item?
- Please understand that custom and personalized items cannot be accepted for return, except when there is a quality concern. If there was an error in the personalization which was engraved based on the information you provided in the details we will redo the items at no charge.
Discounts, Bulk, and Wholesale Orders
- Large custom orders, wholesale/bulk orders, and select consignment orders are available upon request. Please contact us to discuss large/wholesale order details.
- We are able to provide volume discounts in some cases, depending on the nature of the product you’re ordering, the variations you need, and the size of your order. If you want to inquire about a volume or wholesale discount, please contact us to discuss the details of your order.
- Glass Blasted does offer promotional codes. At select times, we will send out discount or promo codes through our emailed newsletter and, from time to time, through promo cards via regular mail. Signing up for our newsletter is easy, just input your name and email info at the bottom of this page where it says "Sign Up For Our Newsletter." We will not send spam to your inbox nor will we ever sell your information.
- You will be prompted to enter any Promotion Code in your Shopping Cart. Only one promotional code is allowed per order. Promotions or discount codes cannot be placed on a pending or prior order.
Personalized, Custom, and Customer-Supplied Art
- On products that include names or written copy, those are not considered “custom,” but personalized.
- Glass Blasted's standard designs are personalized with customer-supplied information. With these types of engraved orders, all of the engraving as described for the design is free and part of the posted price of the product. Adding additional engraving above and beyond the personalized design areas will incur additional costs.
- For any products for which we offer a file upload as an option, these are considered CUSTOM items. We will help you customize the product with your own image or logo for an additional cost.
- Depending on the artwork supplied, there may be a fee of $7 to $45 to format your art so that it can be engraved properly. We will contact you before proceeding with any applicable fees.
- Custom art ranges from customer-supplied art and designs that we can modify to make work with our engraving process to a fully custom art service (one of our graphic design team can create a truly custom design or product variation). Due to the amount of time required to produce a highly customized order, we do charge a fee for such art development and creation. That customization fee ranges from $20 to $150, depending on the level of complexity in your custom order request and the personal attention needed to create your custom design. As part of the custom art fee, we will provide you with a full preview or proof of the custom designed work so you can approve the custom work before we create and deliver your custom order. Custom orders with this type artwork will require additional time to create your products before shipping. To discuss your custom ordering needs, please email us at Info@GlassBlasted.com or call us at (772) 245-7566.
Types and Sizes of Digital Images or Photo Files that Glass Blasted Accepts for Engraving Custom or Photo-Type Products
- Glass Blasted prefers a black-and-white version of your logo, but we can many times work with your color images. If, for some reason, we cannot work with your graphic, we will contact you.
- When placing your order, make sure to send us your graphics either by email at Info@GlassBlasted.com or by uploading the image during your product selection process. Glass Blasted prefers images with the highest resolution possible. We can use all forms of graphic/image files, but prefer .ai, .svg, .eps, .cdr, .png, .pdf, or .jpeg—we can use any of these file formats to transform it into the format we need for engraving. If the image you wish to upload is not one the preferred photo formats or you’re having issues uploading or getting us your image(s), contact our customer service department for technical assistance.
- Please note: Though it is possible to increase an image's resolution artificially to meet the dots-per-inch requirement, doing so does not increase image quality. Images artificially upsized in this way will typically appear very blurry or pixelated when uploaded.
Gift Orders and Gift Wrapping
Does pricing information appear on the Packing Slip When Sending an Item as a Gift?
- Unless specifically requested by the customer, Glass Blasted does not normally send packing slips or receipts with our shipments. The recipient will receive the package without receipts or a packing slip. If you prefer that your gift recipient know that you sent the gift, just let us know and we will add a note to your package stating it was from you. For an additional fee, we can gift wrap and send a personalized note to your recipient.
Can Gift Certificates be Purchased and be Sent with my Order?
- Yes. You can choose to add a Gift Card to your order while checking out.
Glass Blasted Offers Gift Wrapping
- Are you purchasing a gift for that special someone? Glass Blasted can gift wrap your order for you. Glass Blasted will beautifully gift wrap your item and include a special note with a personal greeting. Make sure to leave the greeting note in the 'comments' section.
- If you would like to have your Glass Blasted order packaged as a gift, simply click on the "Gift Wrap" option during checkout. If you wish to include a personal greeting, please enter it in the text box provided.
- Please note: Multiple items within a single gift order will be shipped as a single gift-wrapped package to the recipient.
- We acquire only the information about our customers that is necessary by law or that is necessary to provide the highest level of service.
- We do not share, sell, or trade any customer information with any unnecessary external parties. Your personal information (email address, phone number, etc.) will not be used for any purpose other than completing your order with GlassBlasted.com.
- All of our staff members are trained in the importance of security and privacy. Access to customer information is only provided to staff who require it to complete your order.
- All credit card transactions through our website are secure. We conduct our transactions through one of the industry leaders in security and protection. All credit card information is encrypted prior to transmission.