- Glass Blasted knows you are excited to receive your order, and we want to process, create, and ship your order as quickly as possible. We process orders as we receive them. However, due to our items being custom or personalized, our turnaround time can sometimes take up to 5 to 10 business days, andadditional time can be needed depending on your order. Most orders will enter production within 1 to 5 days after receiving your order. We strive to produce and ship orders very quickly.
- Glass Blasted sends most items under 4 lbs via USPS; larger and or heavier items are typically sent via FedEx. We will require a signature when sending via FedEx to ensure it was received. USPS Priority mail typically takes 2 to 4 business days for delivery. Business days are Monday through Friday.
- FedEx Ground shipping times range from 2 to 6 business days depending on your location.
- If standard shipping is not fast enough, Glass Blasted does offer FedEx next day air or two-day delivery. Make sure to let us know if you need expedited shipping. Glass Blasted also offers Expedited or Rush Production if you need especially fast turn around.
- Orders ship from Glass Blasted's corporate offices and manufacturing facility located in sunny Hobe Sound, Florida.
- Please note that USPS and FedEx Ground transit times vary significantly depending on your location.
- Large, bulk, or custom orders may take longer to produce. We will contact you directly with a timeframe. Please note that shipping transit time will also apply.
- We can ship to a P.O. Box, but we will use the U.S. Postal Service for such orders as FedEx and UPS do not deliver to P.O. boxes. If your order is larger than two glasses, please use an address as we need to use larger, FedEx boxes.
- We can ship to APO/FPO addresses, and we will use the U.S. Postal Service for such orders. Please contact us if you are interested in a shipment to an APO/FPO address.
- We will normally use the U.S. Postal Service for shipments to Alaska or Hawaii. If you would like FedEx used for such a shipment, please contact us for a cost quote.
- Glass Blasted is not responsible for your package once it has been delivered to its destination address.
We try to accommodate short notice deadlines. However, please note the following:
- Glass Blasted needs to be notified if your order has any special requirements. If you would like to be bumped up to the top of the production list, there may be an Expedited Fee. This fee depends on your order, but is typically about $10 for standard-sized orders. We cannot take responsibility for a deadline if that information hasn't been communicated to us.
- Glass Blasted cannot be responsible nor do we guarantee for any delays that occur after we ship the order. Occasionally, shipping problems may occur that are beyond our control (for example, a weather issue that delays deliveries in your local area).
Glass Blasted Ships Worldwide
- INTERNATIONAL orders will be shipped using USPS International First Class Mail for items weighing less than 4 lbs. Shipping orders via USPS International First Class allows us to provide our customers with a less expensive method of shipping. If you are an international customer and would like us to use USPS Priority Mail or FedEx instead of First Class Mail, please email us for a custom order listing to include the extra amount. Most times, the cost of shipping is double what is listed. For international orders over 4 lbs, USPS Priority mail will be used.
Tracking and Shipping Notifications
- You will receive an email shipment notification from Glass Blasted when your order has finished processing and has been shipped. Your shipment will provide a link allowing you to track your item through USPS or FedEx. If for any reason you have trouble tracking or finding your shipment status, please contact us and we will be more than happy to find the status and track your order for you.
- Shipping costs will vary depending on the size and what you order, where you live, and the requested delivery method. When checking out, you will be able to get an exact cost in your Shopping Cart for the selected shipping method. You will need to input your state and zip code and select one of the shipping methods available. Remember to allow time for processing your order before these delivery times start!
Need to Ship Your Order or Gift to Another Address?
- When you check out, simply select the “Ship to different address” option in the billing/shipping pages. If your shipment is a gift, you can also choose to Gift Wrap* your order and/or include a note with your order.
*Gift wrapping is an additional cost.